Wow. I guess high school can really make or break a student. I read Eunice's and Mira's blog and I have to agree - these last few years in high school is going to be a nightmare in terms of work and lack of rest.
"I want to have a life and enjoy it because i know once i grow up and start working, i would wish that i was still young. its crazy really. many years later i want to look back at my life in nushigh and say 'man those were the best years of my life' but right now, i don't think i can say that."
- Mira, 24th February 2006
"... when we look back at our high school years, all we see is the tiny frame of ours, behind the stacks of hidden assignments, it isn't a cute sight i swear."
- Eunice, 25th February 2006
There are many different perspectives to look at the current situation from. I could say, "Oh, how I hate this. I wish I could just drop out and do whatever I want, whenever I want to." or, I could say, "Hey, y'know, this isn't so bad. Yea, there may be the mountainous piles of homework, quizzes, projects and tests but after all this, I get to go to a better university and probably end up with a better job!"
Those are the 2 extreme point of views and I think I'm stuck in the middle. I want to have a good education so I won't regret not trying my best but yet I want to relatively free of stress and have enough time to do what I like to - for example, go on vacation, shopping, and pamper myself with trips to the salon, nail parlor and photo studios. Right now, it isn't working out too well for me and although I know I'm not alone, I still want everything my way. Doesn't everyone want things done their way?
Sigh... The only thing I can trust in right now to work for the best is God's plan. I know He's got me where He wants me to be and maybe all this is just another lesson for me to learn from. Overall, I'm really glad to be so blessed and I'm grateful for my loving family, friends and everything that I have.
~
I walk by faith
Each step by faith
To live by faith
I put my trust in You
~
6:51 PM